Saturday 18 February 2012

Febuary FNSI

Last night I didn't start till late unfortunately ... I didn't get DD to bed until 9pm ... I then got caught up watching the three new 'The Big Bang' episodes from Season 5, that I'd downloaded earlier in the day ( LOVE that show ... this is the first time I haven't been able to wait until a series comes out on DVD!!! ... Unfortunately now, I have all available, and need to wait weekly for the next episodes)... I didnt actually get to any sewing until about 11pm ... Probably why I didn't go to bed until 2.45am!!

Anyway, I decided that, since I'd had a busy week and hadn't gotten around to working on my block(s) for the QBSA swap, that I would do them first ... and, as it turned out, only.

My partner for this month, Jen from the US, requested the log cabin block in batik fabrics. As I didnt have much in the way if batiks (one F8th), I got these fabrics especially for this, earlier in the month.

A sneak peek for my partner ...

3 comments:

Cheryll said...

Nobody said we HAD to get a lot done in FNSI.. just sewing is FuN and any finish is a bonus! A log cabin in batiks will be beautiful! :)

Fiona said...

Clever sneaky peak.... doesn't matter how much is done... so long as you had fun...
Hugz

Narelle said...

Oh my! How do you stay up till that hour?
I love those sneaky colours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...