Sunday 18 December 2011

FNSI ... stitchery fun

I spent this last FNSI working on my TTS stitchery.

Since down south to spend Christmas with the grandparents (mine, mum's folks), I am without sewing machine access, which is quite frustrating!! Just having the access if I found the time during those assignments kept me going, but now without being able to use one is putting me a little on edge, lol. Oh well, at least I brought tons of stitching to do with me. I've also brought my trusty little rotary cutter and quilting ruler to allow me to cut my skow appliqué shapes out... But wouldn't you know it... I forgot my cutting board, Lol!!! Thankfully there is a LQS down the road about 5mins walk from where I'm staying, so I'll head up there tomorrow and get another along with some other goodies!! Lots of hand sewing in my immediate future...

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

just constructing a TTS quilt at the moment and on the quilting stage............you will love stitching these..........

Susan said...

Sometimes its nice to just hand sew- either piecing or quilting or any sorts of stitching! Enjoying the peace!

Narelle said...

You'll have those little sweeties stiched in no time...enjoy!

Fiona said...

So nice to have lots of hand stitching to do.. the machine will get overworked when you get home!
Hugz

Anonymous said...

merry xmas Larissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...